Research Analyst (Internship)
1. Identify, develop and manage client in a competitive environment though different marketing and recruitment platforms.
2. Respond for entire recruitment process to fulfill clients’ recruitment needs and advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
3. Search for suitable candidates within our database in an accurate, timely manner.
4. Post advertisements to develop and expand the candidate database.
5. Have Interviews and Assessments with candidates.
6. Engage in a specific market that essentially becomes your own business to manage.
7. Maintain the candidate database and network in your specialist market.
8. Assist in the preparation of recruitment projects and follow up when necessary.
1. Able to handle multi-tasks and work under pressure.
2. Good business acumen, self-motivated, resourceful, confident, with great initiative and desire to success.
3. Excellent communicator, good team player and with great inter-personal, customer service and organization skills.
4. Immediate available is preferred.
5. Fresh graduates are also welcome!
6. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Recruitment Analyst.
Email to: email@example.com